There are several businesses that want to honor Veterans and their service to our country.
Some businesses are local and some our national chains. I’m going to list as many as I can find.
Hair Cuts at Great Clips:
How it works:
• On Nov. 11 only, customers who stop in for a service at any Great Clips salon in the United States get a free haircut card to give to a veteran
• The free haircut cards are redeemable by all active, inactive, retired and reserve members of the military from Nov. 11 to Dec. 31, 2014
• Military* members who visit Great Clips on Nov. 11 receive either a free haircut that day or the free haircut card to redeem by Dec. 31, 2014
• Limit one card per customer or military member. While supplies last. US Salons only.
*Military members include all active, inactive, retired and reserve member from any branch.
To find a location near you use this page
Eat a free meal. At Hooters, the freebie meal on Veterans Day can be worth up to $10.99, with any drink purchase. Applebee’s, Chili’s and California Pizza Kitchen all offer free meals from a special menu to vets and active military.
• Eat a free buffet. Golden Corral is serving free dinner buffets (with beverages) from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 17, at all restaurants, to anyone who is serving or who has served in the military. That same date, Bonanza Steakhouses also will offer free buffets for vets and active military.
• Down a free burger. Shoney’s offers its signature All-American Burger, free, to vets or active duty military all day on Veterans Day. Or, you can head to Red Robin and get a Red’s Tavern Double burger with Bottomless Steak Fries, on the house. Max & Erma’s offers a free cheeseburger combo and dessert to vets and active military.
• Drink a free coffee. Starbucks is offering a free, tall brewed coffee on Tuesday to all U.S. military veterans and active duty servicemembers — and their spouses.
• Scarf down free pancakes. IHOP offers vets and active military free Red, White and Blue pancakes from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesday. Bob Evans also has all-you-can-eat hotcakes on Veterans Day for veterans and active military.
24 Hour Fitness proudly salutes U.S. Military servicemen and servicewomen in observance of Veterans Day. In honor of their dedication, we invite all guests to enjoy FREE club access nationwide from Nov. 8 to Nov. 11.
Guests need to be at least 18 years of age to qualify; don’t forget to bring valid ID!
We salute veterans everywhere with a token of our appreciation for their service. Get 1 free select appetizer with military ID or proof of service 11/10-11/13.
Krispy Kreme will celebrate Veteran’s Day on Tuesday, November 11th by offering a Free Doughnut (any variety) and a Small Coffee to all Veterans at participating Krispy Kreme locations. No purchase necessary. A free doughnut and small coffee will be given to anyone who identifies themselves as a veteran or active duty military personnel (no ID required) .
Knott’s Berry Farm is offering military personnel and their spouse (or one guest) free admission from November 4- 27. They can by additional tickets for a discounted rate of $22 during this time. Then from Nov 28-Jan 5 they can buy tickets for $27.
They can also get a special rate of $84 a night and free parking at the nearby Knotts Berry Farm Hotel.
50% single day admission (limit 6 discounted admissions per eligible individual per visit).
Valid for qualified service members and veterans which include active, retired, honorably separated officers and enlisted personnel of the U.S. military.
Not available at the front gate.
To take advantage of this offer, click the Troop ID button to verify your military status.
Offer available for booking through November 11, 2014.
Must visit by December 21, 2014.
The Queen Mary is proud to offer free admission to active service members of the armed forces, retired military personnel, veterans and special discounts for their family members.
Applebee’s Free Meal
On Tuesday, November 11th, from open to close, veterans and active duty military can choose from a free signature Thank You Meal menu that includes some of Applebee’s favorite items, including a 7 oz. House Sirloin, The American Standard All-In Burger, Three-Cheese Chicken Penne, Fiesta Lime Chicken, Double Crunch Shrimp, Chicken Tenders Platter or Oriental Chicken Salad. Must present valid Veteran’s form of identification or be in uniform.
There’s tons of other specials at lots of stores and restaurants like menchies, Sears, Boston Market just call or stop by to see if your favorite stores or restaurants.