Tuesday, September 17
Brothers Keaton and Wesley Stromberg and their lifelong friend Drew Chadwick, now more commonly known as Emblem3 from the hit show the X Factor, will be making a special appearance at Mall of America on Tuesday, September 17 to sign copies of their debut album Nothing to Lose. In this album, Emblem3 show their astounding range in positive, empowering and catchy singles such as “XOXO,” “Just For One Day” and lead single “Chloe (You’re The One That I Want). We hope you can join us for this special event!
OFFICIAL EVENT GUIDELINES
1. Wristbands will be available for this event on a first come, first served basis. Wristbands will be available starting at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, July 31 in Best Buy (W340). Guests must purchase a copy of Nothing to Lose in advance of the event date to receive an Emblem3 wristband.
2. Guests must wear Emblem3 wristband to gain entrance to the event on September 17. We will not replace lost wristbands. We will begin letting people in line at 2 p.m..
3. If wristbands are still available on September 17, Best Buy will begin selling CD’s in the Rotunda at 2 p.m.
4. Adults accompanying minors do not need a wristband to enter the autograph line.
5. No additional memorabilia will be signed.
6. Personalization will not be allowed.
7. No posed photos will be allowed.
8. The band will sign multiple copies of the CD if you wish to purchase more than one.
9. When you enter the autograph line, please remain single file. You must stay in line to keep your place.
You may leave the line to use the restroom or get food for a short period of time. One person in your
party must stay in line at all times.
10. If you choose to leave for an extended period of time, you must go to the end of the line when you return.
11. No chairs, blankets, pillows, strollers, etc. will be allowed in the line. All bags are subject to search.
12. Wristbands are non-transferrable. People wearing wristbands that have been tampered or altered with
will not be allowed through the autograph line. No exceptions.
13. A special needs signing area will be available for wristbanded guests. If needed, each special needs
guest can bring one additional person to this area. Please visit the Mall of America entry table located in the back of the Rotunda upon your arrival, and you will be escorted into this area. Space will be limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.