11 year old Caley loves Dancing, Disney Channel and Taylor Swift. She’s currently in the hospital so she can benefit from being on Oscillating PEP device to help her breathe easier. She has cystic fibrosis which causes many medical complications.
Her family and friends are planning a celebrity charity bowling night to raise money so that Caley’s family can take care of expenses that occur due to her illness.
The event will be at an 8 lane bowling alley in LA. Several young celebrities are attending the event and will meet and bowl with fans! *
Talent might not be able to attend depending on shooting scheduled and unforeseen situations.
So far the following celebs are scheduled to attend:
1. Aubrey Miller (Austin and Ally)
2. McKenna Grace (Crash and Berstein)
3. Tucker Albrizzi (Good Luck Charlie and Big Time Rush)
4. Trevor Jackson (Let it Shine and Austin and Ally singer – Like We Grown)
5. Gracie Whitton (Scary Movie 5)
6, Cole Sand (Austin and Ally)
7. Kat McNamara (Girl vs Monster, Jessie, Kickin It, Tom Sawyer, The Contest Movie)
8. Kenton Duty (Shake it Up, The Contest Movie, LOST)
9. Allisyn A Arm (Sonny with a Chance, So Random)
10 Ella Anderson (ANTFarm)
11. Rylan Lee (Victorious, Parks and Rec)
12. Addison Riecke (Haunted Hathaways)
13.Joel Courtney (Super 8, Tom Sawyer)
14. Daniel Curtis Lee (Zeke and Luther)
Many more have been invited and will be announced soon.
There will be snacks and a raffle.
Several Generous companies and people have donated lovely prizes!
We are still seeking more donations. We need companies who could donate snacks and gifts for our celebs and guests.
Tickets will be available soon (hopefully July 1) and cost $30.
Please consider donating here. Davis Cleveland and Kenton Duty are matching donations until July 1, 2013
Your donation will be TRIPLED!!
Follow @alexirob and @misscaley for updates on this event.
click here to donate to Caley